Fruit Yogurt PopsFrom noir 7 years ago
- 2 cups fruit flavored yogurt (or more for a larger batch) shopping list
- 1 6-ounce can frozen fruit juice concentrate (or more for a larger batch) shopping list
- You can make so many wonderful combination's!) shopping list
- Optional: Add-in's... mini chocolate chips, fresh fruit, butterscotch bits etc. shopping list
How to make it
- Place ingredients in blender and mix well.
- Add-in's placed in mold or cups.
- Pour into pop molds or into small paper cups.
- Insert popsicle sticks or plastic spoons last.
- Place in freezer until solid.
- So easy and so delicious!
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating8 people
This is truly great!smooch in America loved it
Sounds very tasty and refreshing. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Easy, like it!shuga in United States loved it