Baked Alaskan Halibut SupremeFrom canzi 5 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 3 lb halibut fillet(s) shopping list
- butter shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4-6 strips of bacon shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup buttered bread crumbs (3T butter, melted + 1/3 cup Crumbs) shopping list
- chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Rub halibut with butter, salt and pepper.
- Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
- Lay bacon on the bottom of baking pan and place fillet(s) on top.
- Make a mixture of sour cream, cheese, crumbs, and lemon juice.
- Spread over the fish.
- Bake at 350 until tender (20-30 minutes)
- Serve with grated cheese and parsley!!
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookcanzi San Diego, CA
The Rating6 people
OMG! I wish I had some halibut right now, I would sooooo make this. I will be buying some next trip to Costco. (they have the best price, and fresh too) Can't wait. Thanks, Canzi!justjakesmom in Everett loved it
OK! My mouth is watering. Yum. This gets a 5 now, and I'm on my way to get the halibut. Another deliciously easy recipe, Thanks Canzi!! You da mom :-)gwencampbell in Chula Vista loved it
Wow, this sounds amazing. I will be making this soon. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it