Frozen Pea and Lettuce SaladFrom blondeberry 6 years ago
How to make it
- Layer first 5 ingredients.
- Spread mayo over the top.
- Sprinkle sugar over the top.
- Next sprinkle cheese on the top.
- You can also then sprinkle bacos (1/4 cup) if desired.
- Refrigerate overnight, covered with wrap.
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating4 people
great recipe high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Hey! 7 layer salad, my fave salad of all time! I could eat a ton of this stuff!--Kn0x--knoxcop in Knoxville loved it
The peas are a little sweet, too - so I guess the brown sugar only complements the flavor! Great recipe!elgab89 in Toronto loved it