Hot Rum Raisin SauceFrom tilgidh 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cook together 1 cup each of sugar and water.
- When the syrup reaches the thread stage (230 degrees F), remove it from the fire.
- Add 1/2 cup butter and when it is melted, stir in 1/4 cup rum and raisins.
- Serve immediately over Pork, Chicken, or Ice Cream.
The Cooktilgidh Blackshear, GA
The Rating5 people
You're killing me here! Can I pour it lavishly on Rum Raisin Ice Cream and really pig-out? ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
nice recipe...lots of recipes this would be great with^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Mmmmm. Yummy!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!