Easy 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter CookiesFrom jett2whit 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix peanut butter and egg together in a large bowl. Slowly add sugar then add about 1/4 cup of the chocolate.
- Using a tablespoon, make balls of the mixture and place onto a greased cookie sheet. pressing a hole into the center of the ball, then add a pinch of the leftover chocolate
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes.
- When done, transfer quickly to cooling rack
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
The Rating12 people
OHHHH My EASY Jett!! Yummy ^5er! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Yep these are wonderful, better then a cookie with flour. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
I like these better than the, let's say, 8 or 10 ingredient pb cookies..:) *wink*greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it