Chocolate-Peanut Butter DessertFrom katzinms 5 years ago
- 12 Oreo cookies, crushed shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O chocolate instant pudding shopping list
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip whipped topping, divided shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. hot fudge ice cream topping 1/4 cup candy-coated peanut butter pieces shopping list
How to make it
- MIX crushed cookies and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 8-inch square pan.
- PLACE peanut butter in large bowl. Gradually add milk, stirring with wire whisk until well blended. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat 2 min. or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spread onto prepared crust; top evenly with remaining 1 cup whipped topping.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. When ready to serve, microwave fudge topping as directed on package; drizzle over dessert. Sprinkle with candies. Store leftovers in refrigerator.