Lentil SoupFrom cholena 6 years ago
- 1 small cup Red / green / yellow , cooked shopping list
- 2 tbsp carrots , shopping list
- 1 small potato, shopping list
- 1 tbsp parsley shopping list
- 1 onion , sliced . shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic , shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- Pinch of hing shopping list
- 2 C water shopping list
- ......................... shopping list
- 3 tbsp croutons shopping list
- 1 egg white , slightly beaten ( optional ) shopping list
- 3 to 4 small cup meat stock / water shopping list
How to make it
- Boil everything until well cooked .
- Then puree them .
- Add water or stock to the desired consistency .
- Simmer .
- Add the egg white in and swirl with a chopstick so that white ribbons will form ( option )
- Garnish with croutons .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating4 people
what a great soup with great expl.......love it....angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
Very nice. I love this recipe.. Thanks... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
I love the idea of crutons in lentil soup - crunchy and creamy!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!