Garlicky Stir Fried Shanghai Bok ChoyFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the bok choy lengthwise in half. Score the cores to promote even cooking.
- Blanch the bok choy in boiling salted water, shock in an ice bath, and drain well.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the garlic, and stir-fry until aromatic and light brown.
- Add the bok choy and stir-fry to complete the cooking process. Add a small amount of water to the wok to keep the garlic from burning, if necessary. Season with salt and sugar.
- Serve immediately.
- That's it!
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating11 people
i love bok choy this sounds delish ..Oooooooooo yum............high 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Absolutely fabulous! What a different dish. It is saved. *5*
Tilgidhtilgidh in Blackshear loved it
Healthy and tasty! I have added to A question of Digestion group - hope you don't mind :)elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!