Muffin Tin PopoversFrom rosemaryblue 8 years ago
How to make it
- In bowl, beat all the ingredients together just until smooth
- DO NOT OVERBEAT the more you beat, the smaller your popovers will be
- Pour into *very well-greased* muffin tins, until about 1/2 full
- Bake until golden brown
- IF NOT BAKED LONG ENOUGH, POPOVERS WILL NOT POP!
- Serve with butter, jellies, honey, jams, preserves, etc.
The Cookrosemaryblue CollegeTown
The Rating4 people
Sounds too easy & too good !!! Thanks !!! :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
I've got a popover recipe posted, too. I love them and I will try yours tomorrow. One of my favorites. I like to fill them with stuff and eat them all myself!
:}tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!