Quick Chocolate CakeFrom noir 7 years ago
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- confectioners' sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl and slowly whisk in wet ingredients.
- Pour into greased 9 by 12-inch baking pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
This is so my kind of cake.smooch in America loved it
Great recipe! People will say: Quick! Chocolate cake!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
*wink* Quick as a Bunny in the oven!pink in USA loved it