Crab DipFrom lasaf 6 years ago
- 16 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. prepared horseradish shopping list
- 2 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 2 6 oz. cans crab meat, cartilage removed shopping list
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 6 ingredients well.
- Place in shallow pan. (Use your best guess. I copied this by hand from a hand written recipe).
- Mix dry bread crumbs and paprika. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until bubbly.
- Serve with crackers.