Marinated MeatFrom lasaf 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups canola oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup Kikkoman soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp parsley flakes shopping list
- 2 cloves crushed garlic shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. A1 sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. crushed dry rosemary leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl.
- Marinate meat at least 4 hours. Over night is best for tough cuts.
- I put everything in a zip lock bag to marinate.
- I have no idea why it's only 1/2 tsp of A1 sauce. This is a recipe from my husbands side of the family. That might explain it.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooklasaf St. Paul, MN
The Rating6 people
Sounds good to me. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
Sounds great! hope your brother is fine after the surgery!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Good job, Lasaf! I will use this for tomorrow's BBQ!elgab89 in Toronto loved it