Marinated MeatFrom lasaf 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups canola oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup Kikkoman soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp parsley flakes shopping list
- 2 cloves crushed garlic shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. A1 sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. crushed dry rosemary leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl.
- Marinate meat at least 4 hours. Over night is best for tough cuts.
- I put everything in a zip lock bag to marinate.
- I have no idea why it's only 1/2 tsp of A1 sauce. This is a recipe from my husbands side of the family. That might explain it.
The Cooklasaf St. Paul, MN
The Rating5 people
Sounds good to me. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
Sounds great! hope your brother is fine after the surgery!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Good job, Lasaf! I will use this for tomorrow's BBQ!elgab89 in Toronto loved it