Crock Pot Stuffed Bell PeppersFrom gwencampbell 9 years ago
- 1 Pkg (about 7 oz) Spanish rice Mix shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1 small onion - chopped shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 4 medium green bell peppers, halved lengthwise, cored & seeded shopping list
- 1 can (28 oz) whole peeled tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed tomato soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Set aside seasoning packet from rice. Combine beef, rice mix, celery, onion and egg in large bowl.
- Divide meat mixture evenly among pepper halves.
- Pour tomatoes with juice into crock pot (slow cooker).
- Arrange filled pepper halves on top of tomatoes. Combine tomato soup, water and reserved rice mix seasoning packet in medium bowl. Pour over peppers.
- Cover, cook on LOW 8- 10 hours. HIGH 5-6 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 27
The Cookgwencampbell Chula Vista, CA
The Rating4 people
AWESOME!!!!leroux in Surfside Beach loved it
Excellent recipe for bell peppers I'm on it! So much easier than the way I have been doing it. Thanks a million. Kimberry:)kimberry in Mesa loved it
I tryied your recipe I have never made stuffed bell peppers in a crock pot. I did add the garlic. Absolutly Yummy!You got my 5. Thanks:)kimberry in Mesa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!