Crock Pot Stuffed Bell PeppersFrom gwencampbell 8 years ago
- 1 Pkg (about 7 oz) Spanish rice Mix shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1 small onion - chopped shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 4 medium green bell peppers, halved lengthwise, cored & seeded shopping list
- 1 can (28 oz) whole peeled tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed tomato soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Set aside seasoning packet from rice. Combine beef, rice mix, celery, onion and egg in large bowl.
- Divide meat mixture evenly among pepper halves.
- Pour tomatoes with juice into crock pot (slow cooker).
- Arrange filled pepper halves on top of tomatoes. Combine tomato soup, water and reserved rice mix seasoning packet in medium bowl. Pour over peppers.
- Cover, cook on LOW 8- 10 hours. HIGH 5-6 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 27
The Cookgwencampbell Chula Vista, CA
The Rating4 people
Excellent recipe for bell peppers I'm on it! So much easier than the way I have been doing it. Thanks a million. Kimberry:)kimberry in Mesa loved it
I tryied your recipe I have never made stuffed bell peppers in a crock pot. I did add the garlic. Absolutly Yummy!You got my 5. Thanks:)kimberry in Mesa loved it
AWESOME!!!!leroux in Surfside Beach loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!