Devilishly Good Food for AngelsFrom shepherdrescue 5 years ago
- 6 oz. chocolate bits (You can add more for a thicker consistency) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon granulated white sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons water shopping list
- 3 eggs separated, be sure not to get any yolk in the whites shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 9 inch angel food cake, either store bought, made from a mix or from scratch. shopping list
- Equipment - 13 x 9 x 2 inch Pyrex dish (You can use a smaller dish with higher sides for a thicker dessert) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook and cool, to about room temperature,the chocolate bits, white sugar, water and egg yolks. Be sure all the bits have melted.
- Tear the angel food cake into bite size pieces. Place in Pyrex dish.
- When the chocolate mixture is cool mix in the vanilla.
- Whip the egg whites until firm but not dry.
- Whip the cream until firm but not dry.
- Gently fold whipped cream and egg whites into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the angel food cake in the dish.
- Chill overnight or until firmly set.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- daniellerose San Jacinto, CA
- nazzb Ponte De Lima (Viana Do Castelo), PT
- dagnabbit Barrie, CA
- elgab89 Toronto, CA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- selna Vancouver, CA
- fizzle3nat Waterville, WA
- leonora5 Kleinemonde, ZA
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookshepherdrescue Lake Forest, CA
The Rating7 people
A definite 5!!! Easy to make... I like that!jrt_mom in Metro Manila loved it
NOW HERES ANOTHER ONE JUST FOR ME..... ANGELS .....HAHAHAHAHA...HIGH 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
wow love this recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it