Bread Machine Fresh Herb BreadFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 3 cups Gold Medal® Harvest King® Better for Bread™ bread flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage leaves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dry milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- 2. Select Basic/White cycle. Use Medium or Light crust color. Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
Great recipe. I will give it a go. Not that I do not like making the old fashioned way. But it is nice to be able to put it all in one container and let it go. Thank you for sharing! *5*
Tilgidhtilgidh in Blackshear loved it
oh, so flavorful! this will work great with butter and feta cheese sandwiches (my favorite)elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Keep coming with these great Bread machine recipes. This is definately another I will have to try. Got my '5'brianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!