Pear And Spicy Wine Bath DessertFrom gourmetana 5 years ago
How to make it
- Put wine, sugar, honey, cinnamon, vanilla, lemon jiuce, clove and back pepper on a large pot.
- Start cooking it on medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Meanwhile peel the pears (take a look at the photo).
- Softly boil the pears in the wine for 20 to 35 minutes.
- Take the pears carefully and put it on a serving dish or bowl.
- Keep cooking the wine till it's reduced to half.
- Drain the wine over the pears.
- Cool it for 3 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream if you like.
The Cookgourmetana Aveiro, Portugal
The Rating8 people
How in the world did I miss this one, too? This is my favorite dessert I had in Portugal.elgab89 in Toronto loved it
LOVE your recipes, Ms Ana..55555! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
This sounds incredible 5 forks from me and a smile :)trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!