Peanut Butter Brownies with Chocolate GlazeFrom cherylannxo 8 years ago
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanila shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped unsalted roasted peanuts shopping list
- 2 (1 oz.) squares semisweet chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*. Coat a 9" square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, with an upright mixer, fitted with a paddle attachment beat butter, sugar and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition; add vanilla. On low speed, add flour, baking powder and salt. Fold in peanuts.
- Turn batter into prepared pan; smooth top with a rubber spatula. Bake for 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Do not over bake. Let brownies cool in pan on a wire rack.
- When brownies have cooled, melt chocolate in a small heavy saucepan over very low heat, stirring occasionally. Using a spoon, drizzle chocolate over brownies.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookcherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
The Rating5 people
OH YEAH BABY BRING IT ON LOVE THESE ...........YUMminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
okey dokey the peanut butter had me....and brownies too?!! Yummyjett2whit in Union City loved it
Love it! :) I can't wait to make these! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Chocoholics Anonymous155 members
California Cooks31 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Desserts Desserts Everywhere50 members
Peanut Butter Buddies122 members