Pastel Kool-aid Sugar CookiesFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
How to make it
- MIX flour, baking powder and salt until well blended; set aside. Beat butter, soft drink mix and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs until well blended. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition.
- DIVIDE dough into 2 equal portions; wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Roll out dough, half at a time, to 1/4-inch thickness on lightly floured surface. Cut into desired shapes with lightly floured 2-1/2-inch cookie cutters. Place on ungreased baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from baking sheets. Cool on wire racks. Store in tightly covered container.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating8 people
love it thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
had these before1 great!midgelet in Eastern loved it
These look and sound yummy, will give them a try very soon! jjuliecake in Bluffdale loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!