easy baked ranch chickenFrom britnik 8 years ago
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350*
- put corn flakes, cheese, and ranch dip mix in the freeer bag
- and crush t them all by hand.
- After you feel that the cereal pieces are small enough put a chicken breast in it and cover it,
- Set on an ungreased pan and bake for 50-60 min
The Cookbritnik Colorado Springs, CO
The Rating4 people
Great recipe! Love to have some of these super easy and super tasty recipes up my sleeve. Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Like it.shuga in United States loved it
Sound great I like your coating for the chickentrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!