Luscious Lemon Poke CakeFrom dugger 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bake cake mix in two 9" round cake pans per package instructions. Cool and remove from pans.
- Place cake layers, top sides up, in two clean 9" round cake pans. Pierce cakes with a large fork at 1/2" intervals.
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in a medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Carefully pour evenly over the cake layers. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Pour cold milk into a large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with a whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping, set aside.
- Dip one cake pan into warm water for ten seconds to unmold it. Place on a serving plate. Spread with about 1 cup of the pudding mixture. Unmold second layer, carefully place on top of the first layer. Frost top and side of cake with remaiing pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating1 people
This is an old recipe and a good one.. We seem to forget the oldie, and they can be sooooooo good. Thanks for the post!linebb956 in La Feria loved it