Baked Cinnamon Ice Cream BowlsFrom lura 6 years ago
How to make it
- Flour tortilla (I use the taco size).
- Push a tortilla down into an oven approved bowl.
- This makes the tortilla edges wavy like a seashell.
- Spray the inside of the tortilla with butter flavored Pam and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake in oven at 450º for about 5-7 minutes.
- Tortilla becomes rigid and lightly browned.
- Remove the tortilla from the oven and let cool.
- The Cinnamon Ice Cream Bowl is ready to use.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- ariadnebarzane Phoenix, AZ
- stellajean Nowhere, Us
- janaedgemont San Bernardino, CA
- girlmacbeth Carthage, MO
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- toleliz Burlington, Canada
- winkaway Nowhere
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- asheats BIG BEAR LAKE, CA
- lura Welcome To, KS
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔