Potatoes Baked With Creamy EggsFrom lor 6 years ago
- 2-1/2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 4 cups potatoes, cooked and diced, shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. chopped chives or spring onions shopping list
- I like to top this dish with crumbled crispy bacon after I have removed it from the oven. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drizzle butter into the bottom of an oven proof casserole dish.
- Add cooked potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix together, eggs and sour cream.
- Add chives/spring onions to the mixture and pour over potatoes.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 50 minutes.