Broken Glass DessertFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin shopping list
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin shopping list
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin shopping list
- 4 1/2 cups boiling water, divided shopping list
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/4 cup cold water shopping list
- 1 cup pineapple juice shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom of a 13-in x 9-in. x 2-in. greased pan. Chill.
- Combine lime gelatin and 1-1/2 cups boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Pour into an oiled 8-in. x 4-in. x 2-in. loaf pan; chill until very firm.
- Repeat for strawberry and orange gelatins. Soften the unflavored gelatin in cold water. Boil pineapple juice; stir into unflavored gelatin. Set aside until slightly thickened.
- Place whipped topping in a large bowl; gently fold in pineapple juice mixture. When flavored gelatins are firm, cut into 1-in. cubes; gently fold into whipped topping mixture. Spoon over crust.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating8 people
made this many times before, lovvely!midgelet in Eastern loved it
great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
That looks really pretty!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!