Bife Com Molho De Cafe - Steak With Coffee SauceFrom nazzb 8 years ago
How to make it
- Melt the butter and oil together.
- Fry the steaks however you like them
- Remove from frying pan and keep warm,
- Add the chopped garlic to the pan and fry, together with the mustard.
- Add the coffee and let it reduce a bit.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cream and strirr well.
- Return the steaks to the pan to warm up.
- Serve with thick french-fries and salad
The Cooknazzb Ponte De Lima (Viana Do Castelo), PT
The Rating7 people
This sounds wonderfully different! Can't wait to try it!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
You are right. He would love this recipe. I will have to make it for him this weekend. Thank you.lanceoferin in Blackshear loved it
I have heard of this, never tried it! Saved and for sure will try!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!