Tomato Cucumber and Mushroom SaladFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 1 large tomato shopping list
- 1 small cucumber shopping list
- 8 mushrooms shopping list
- 1 garlic clove shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vinegar -- red wine or balsamic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- *** I like to add some chopped red onion and parmesan cheese, too. shopping list
How to make it
- Seed tomato and cut into coarse chunks.
- Cut cucumber into coarse chunks.
- Quarter mushrooms.
- Crush garlic clove and stir in olive oil.
- Add oregano.
- Stir into vinegar.
- Pour over tomato, cucumber and mushrooms.
- Toss until well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.