Ritz ChickenFrom elle55 7 years ago
How to make it
- Crumble or process one sleeve Ritz cracker into fine crumbs.
- Dip chicken in your choice of melted margarine, lightly whipped egg or egg white, or sour cream.
- Roll chicken in cracker crumbs.
- Place on baking sheet (use parchment paper for easy clean-up).
- Bake, uncovered, at 350F for one hour.
- This recipe is also good with Cheez-Its, or a combination of cracker crumbs.
- I often use tenderloins; bake approx 25 minutes.
- For a thick crumb crust, roll in crumbs, place in refrigerator for approx 30 min, dip a second time and re-roll in crumbs.
The Cookelle55 Pittsburg, KS
The Rating5 people
One of my coworkers was telling me she did this to chicken a few months ago and that it was absolutely fantastic. She said she'd never bread chicken with anything but Ritz after that. Thanks for reminding me that I wanted to try it!fizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
Sounds good to me, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!