Tangy Egg Salad - No MayoFrom softgrey 7 years ago
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled shopping list
- 2 green onions, finely chopped-green parts only shopping list
- 1 tsp worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard, + more for spreading shopping list
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- salt and pepper- to taste+plus additional pepper shopping list
- rye bread shopping list
- seedless cucumber shopping list
- bitter greens-ie. baby arugula shopping list
How to make it
- Mash eggs together well in a medium sized bowl. I use a fork and/or potato masher.
- Add green onions and stir.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnigiht.
- Assemble sandwich -Rye bread, handful of greens, 5-6 slices cucumber, eggs.
- Add additional cracked pepper on egg mixture and spread extra Dijon on the top slice of bread.