Shrimp and Dill Deviled EggsFrom fizzle3nat 5 years ago
- 6 eggs, boiled and peeled shopping list
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 - 4.5 oz. can tiny or baby shrimp, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 2 TBSP. scallions (green onions), chopped shopping list
- 1 TBSP. fresh dill weed, chopped shopping list
- 1 TBSP. lime juice shopping list
- 2 tsp. prepared Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce (like Tabasco) shopping list
- pinch fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- fresh dill weed, for garnish shopping list
- additional baby shrimp, for garnish (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks. Set aside whites.
- In a medium bowl, mash egg yolks with a fork. Mix in remaining ingredients, except garnish.
- Spoon approximately 1 TBSP. egg yolk mixture into each egg white. Garnish with fresh dill weed and additional baby shrimp (if desired). Refrigerate until serving.
- Serves 6, two halves each.
The Cookfizzle3nat Waterville, WA
The Rating3 people
Natalie, now this looks really good. You have my 5. Thank you so very much for sharing...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
these sound fantastic... thanks for posting!grumblebee in Calgary loved it
I love deviled eggs - and shrimps are a great addition to them. great recipe!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!