Cabbage RollsFrom tarawvu 5 years ago
- 1 head cabbage shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb. ground round shopping list
- 1 lb. ground pork shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. cooked rice shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- salt, pepper, dried onion flakes-to taste shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1 large can tomato juice shopping list
- 2 cans condensed tomato soup shopping list
- 1 soup can water shopping list
How to make it
- Cut around core of cabbage.
- In large pot boil head of cabbage and remove leaves as they become soft.
- Cut center core out of leaves.
- Cook rice according to directions.
- Mix meat, eggs, cooled rice, and flavorings together.
- Place meat on cabbage leaves.
- Roll up and put in 13 x 9 pan.
- Mix sauce ingredients and pour over cabbage rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 3 hours.
The Cooktarawvu South Charleston, WV
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!