Crunchy Spring RollsFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth shopping list
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips (about 1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 ounces firm tofu, cut into small pieces shopping list
- 4 egg roll wrappers shopping list
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts shopping list
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves shopping list
- For the Sauce: shopping list
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium skillet, combine mushrooms, celery, broth, pepper, and green onions. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in tofu. Cook, stirring, until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Cool completely.
- To prepare sauce, combine soy sauce and green onion. Mix well. Set aside.
- Spoon mushroom mixture evenly into center of each wrapper. Place bean sprouts over filling. Brush edges of wrappers with water. Tightly roll up wrappers; press ends together to seal.
- Spray a wok or large nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray. Heat wok over medium heat. Place rolls in wok; cook, turning, until golden and heated through, about 10 minutes. Divide lettuce leaves among plates. Place spring rolls on top. Serve with sauce on the side.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating6 people
wow a mouth watering recipe thanks yummymomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds great!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
LOVE THIS! I hope its easy to make. BD has been asking me to fry some! "FIVE FORKS"greentreefrogs in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!