Garlic Tiger ShrimpFrom rae760 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put the olive oil and garlic in a large, shallow ovenproof dish and heat in the oven for 2-3 minutes. You need to watch carefully so that the garlic does not start to brown.
- Add the shrimp, and turn them in the hot oil until they are completely coated.
- Return them to the oven and bake for a further 3 minutes until they are pink and cooked through.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve accompanied by lemon/lime wedges for squeezing.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookrae760 Twentynine Palms, CA
The Rating5 people
I made this the other night and it's simply delicious!!!jess in Tracy loved it
Devine!!!!!zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Gotta love this “no muss, no fuss” recipe! I tend struggle with shrimp when it comes to meal planning. Most of the time I just want them to accompany a meal as a side, but not deep fried. I have a difficult time finding seasoning options that...moreDIZ3 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!