Garlic Tiger ShrimpFrom rae760 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put the olive oil and garlic in a large, shallow ovenproof dish and heat in the oven for 2-3 minutes. You need to watch carefully so that the garlic does not start to brown.
- Add the shrimp, and turn them in the hot oil until they are completely coated.
- Return them to the oven and bake for a further 3 minutes until they are pink and cooked through.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve accompanied by lemon/lime wedges for squeezing.