Freezer Strawberry Daiquiri JamFrom peetabear 8 years ago
How to make it
- Crush strawberries, one layer at a time. Measure 1 cup into large bowl. Add pineapple and lime juices. Add sugar and mix well. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Stir in liquid fruit pectin and rum. Continue to stir for 3 minutes until most of sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into clean jars or plastic containers. Cover with tight lids and let stand at room temperature until set (may take 24 hours).
- Store in freezer. If used within 3 weeks jam may be stored in refrigerator. Makes 4 cups
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating5 people
Yes I like freezer jams better also. Sounds really good, must make up some. You get my 5 forks dear. God Blesshenrie in Savannah loved it
wow peeta this sounds fantastic ......thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
mmmm, sounds delicious!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!