Baileys Irish Cream Snowball TrufflesFrom zanna 7 years ago
How to make it
- Coarsely chop the chocolate. Set aside.
- Combine cream and Bailey's in a saucepan and bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate until melted, then stir in butter until melted.
- Chill the chocolate mixture.
- Spoon out chocolate mixture, and shape into 1-inch balls; roll in crushed almonds. Dust with confectioners sugar.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Yield: 60 to 70 truffles
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookzanna MOUNT CLEMENS, MI
The Rating7 people
sounds scrumptious... it's on my holiday candy list !!!peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
How delicious and decadent! I can't wait to try these. Thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
FANTASTIC ZANNA I LOVE THEM GREAT POST MY FRIEND YUMMMMMMMMMminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it