Cheese Potato and Onion BakeFrom cardinal54 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place potatoes, onions, butter and garlic salt together in a large greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover casserole dish with aluminum foil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake casserole for 40 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Stir occasionally.
- Remove casserole from oven and sprinkle top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese completely melts.
The Cookcardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
The Rating6 people
simple and yet sounds great! Love potatoes and cheese together.dmajor in Slidell loved it
It goes good with any meat or even by itself! Great recipe!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Think this is a recipe I've been looking for ever since I had it at my daughter ex mother inlaws.
High five GFhenrie in Savannah loved it