Vodka Sauce With Fresh Pasta And HerbsFrom noir 7 years ago
- * 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- * 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- * 1/3 cup vodka shopping list
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- * fresh ground pepper shopping list
- * pinch cayenne shopping list
- * 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- * 1 cup fresh mixed herbs, finely chopped ( basil, Italian parsley and chives). Save some for garnish. shopping list
- * 1 lb Fresh pasta, you can choose whatever you like. shopping list
- *Optional: A touch of chopped roasted red pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add cream, salt, pepper, vodka and cayenne and simmer for 15 minutes or until sauce is slightly reduced and thickened.
- Whisk in Parmesan and fresh herbs and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Toss pasta and sauce together and serve immediately.
- Sprinkle a few of the remaining chopped herbs on top.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating6 people
Looks delicious! Thanks for the recipe!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
*wink* Smashing!pink in USA loved it
how delicious!Thanks for a super post. I will make this tomorrow. Cannot wait. ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it