Grilled Pork Chops in Ginger MarinadeFrom chefelaine 6 years ago
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops, 1 1/2-inch thick shopping list
- 2 cups dry white wine or distilled vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh ginger or 1 tablespoon dry ginger shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a plastic self-sealing bag; seal bag and refrigerate 2 to 24 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade; discarding marinade.
- Grill chops, over indirect heat in covered grill, for 12 to 15 minutes, turning once