Slow Cooker Mexican PorkFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 1 lb boneless pork loin roast, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups thick 'n chunky salsa (from 24-oz jar) shopping list
- 1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chiles, drained shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained, rinsed shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (4 oz), if desired shopping list
How to make it
- In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, mix pork, salsa and chiles.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 to 8 hours.
- Stir in beans. Cover; cook on Low heat setting about 5 minutes or until beans are hot. Sprinkle with cheese
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating6 people
This would be my husband ideal recipe!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Looks and sounds yummy! I'm saving it to try later!fizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
sounds good.. will give it a try.... ^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!