Pecan Cream Cheese BarsFrom littlemissey 7 years ago
- Crust... shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 3/8 cup of sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter, melted shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ shopping list
- Filling...... shopping list
- two, 8 ounce cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup of sugar shopping list
- 3 jumbo eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Mix your flour, sugar & pecans with your melted butter.
- Put in a 9x13 baking pan and pat down making a small ridge around pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, take out and cool.
- Beat your cream cheese until smooth.
- Add your sugar, mix some,
- then add your eggs and vanilla & mix til smooth.
- Pour on top of your cooled crust .
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool, then dust with powdered sugar.
- Cut into squares.
- Hope you enjoy!!!
- Photo will come later