Crispy Chicken and Vegetable Spring RollsFrom ambus 7 years ago
- 1 cup carrot(peeled and grated) shopping list
- 1 cup spring onions(finely chopped) shopping list
- 1 cup cabbage(finely shredded) shopping list
- 1 cup chicken(boiled and shredded) shopping list
- 1 tbsp soya sauce( or to taste) shopping list
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt(to taste) shopping list
- 1 tbsp oil shopping list
- Spring roll sheets/wrappers shopping list
- 1 egg(lightly beaten) shopping list
How to make it
- In a pan/wok,heat oil.Add carrot,spring onions,cabbage,chicken, soya sauce,chilli sauce,black pepper and salt. Cook on high heat,stirring until vegetables are little soft.
- Remove from heat and transfer mixture to a bowl.Leave to cool.
- Take one Spring roll sheet/wrapper and place it diagonally on a board (the corner facing you).
- Place a heaped tablespoon of filling just up from the edge of the corner.
- Fold the corner tightly over,fold in the sides.
- Brush the corner of the wrapper with beaten egg,then continue rolling to form a tight roll.
- Repeat with the remaining spring roll wrappers and filling.
- Heat oil for frying.
- Place few rolls and deep fry them until golden brown.
- Remove them from oil and place them on absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- Serve hot with green chutney/ketchup.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating5 people
Just lovely...........as always!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Mmmmm, crunchy, chickeney, yummy!!! Thanks for sharing!!! ~Laura ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
great recipe... five forks for you !!!peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Anything Goes289 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
From Middle Eastern Lands254 members
A Friend From Pakistan80 members
Asian Foods237 members
Family Favorites141 members
Tried And True Recipes40 members
Checkin Central284 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Chicken Please145 members