Rose Crinkled CookiesFrom noir 6 years ago
- 2 2/3 c flour shopping list
- 1 tsp cream of tartar shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 c butter shopping list
- 2 c sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1-2 tsp rosewater shopping list
- Optional: Sprinkle with pink sugar crystals or mixed colors. shopping list
How to make it
- Sugar for rolling (you can use rose flavored or vanilla flavored sugar for this if you like) See my recipe listing.
- Cream butter and 2 cups of sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, incorporating thoroughly after each. Add vanilla and rose and beat until smooth.
- Stir in the dry ingredients. Beat until well blended. Chill for 2 hours.
- Roll into balls, using a tablespoon of dough for each ball. Roll in sugar and place on an ungreased baking sheet (I like to use the silicone baking sheet covers). Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Makes 5 dozen.