Baked Penne with Italian Sausage and SpinachFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 1 lb. dry tubular pasta, cooked shopping list
- 1 T olive oil shopping list
- 2-3 pinches kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 c olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup spinach, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup italian sausage, cooked shopping list
- 1 cup sliced black olives shopping list
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheese, I use Italian Blend, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta in boiling water with kosher salt and 1T olive oil
- Drain, rinse with cold water, toss with 1/4 cup oil and set aside.
- Saute Italian sausage and mushrooms.
- Chop spinach.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients except 1 c of the shredded cheese together until well coated.
- Place mixed ingredients in a 3qt baking dish.
- Cover with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and starting to brown.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
Comfort Foods772 members
Italian Group93 members
Family Favorites140 members
Companys Coming115 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members
One Dish Meals33 members
Heat In The Kitchen315 members
Pasta Lovers97 members
Recipes By You104 members