Peaches N Cream PieFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pastry shell shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind shopping list
- 1 cup commercial sour cream shopping list
- 5 to 6 medium peaches, peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Bake pie shell at 400 degrees for 7 minutes; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Spoon into pastry shell.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees, and bake 25 to 30 additional minutes.
- Yield: one 9-inch pie.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating6 people
very nice! ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Oh Yummmmmy! I love peach pie so much and this is just wonderful!
:}tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Southern Cooks552 members
A Slice Of Pie125 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Sweet Suite158 members
FROM SCRATCH145 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Southern Sassyness70 members
Pie Lovers Of The World105 members