Peaches N Cream PieFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pastry shell shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind shopping list
- 1 cup commercial sour cream shopping list
- 5 to 6 medium peaches, peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Bake pie shell at 400 degrees for 7 minutes; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Spoon into pastry shell.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees, and bake 25 to 30 additional minutes.
- Yield: one 9-inch pie.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- swanmitch Andover, MN
- winkaway Nowhere
- jamrow Waycross, GA
- babyhomersmommy West Bloomfield, MI
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- tippystclair North Hollywood, GB
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating6 people
very nice! ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Oh Yummmmmy! I love peach pie so much and this is just wonderful!
:}tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Southern Cooks556 members
A Slice Of Pie126 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Sweet Suite159 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members
Southern Sassyness71 members
Pie Lovers Of The World106 members