Quick NapoleonsFrom tippystclair 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Prepare instant pudding according to package directions.
- While pudding is chilling, follow directions for thawing (if frozen),unfolding and baking puff pastry sheets.
- Cut into desired shape (I do a rectangle) at bake at 400° for twelve minutes or until golden.
- **Pay close attention to baking time, sheets burn easily.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- To assemble :
- Place a layer of pastry on a large rectangular plate or pan..
- Gently spread with a layer of pudding, then another layer of pastry. Repeat the layering process until ingredients are used up.
- Heat your chocolate fudge until it is at pouring consistency.
- Pour or drizzle over the tops of your Napoleons, and dust very lightly with the confectioners sugar.
- Use a serrated knife to cut these into bars for serving.
- Keep refrigerated until serving time.
- If you want to substitute a low fat, or zero fat pudding in this recipe, there is still enough sugar to give it flavor with half or no fat in the pudding.