Cranberry Cocktail MeatballsFrom chefelaine 6 years ago
- 2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley shopping list
- 1/3 cup tomato ketchup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce) can cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) can chili sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 500°F
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, corn flakes, eggs, parsley, ketchup, green onion, soy sauce, garlic and pepper; stir well.
- (Use your hands if necessary to blend thoroughly.)
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Place on un-greased shallow baking sheets and bake uncovered 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice.
- Cook over medium heat until bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over meatballs and serve hot.
- Makes about 40 meatballs.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating9 people
I have had these they are great... Love the sauce...oliviaj in Crumpler loved it
Yum - more detailed than the standard cocktail meatball recipe with grape jelly & chili sauce....These sound worth the effort. Very tasty!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!