Spicy Sesame NoodlesFrom marky90 7 years ago
- 1 16 Oz package of pasta noodles, your choice. shopping list
- 2 Tbs sesame oil shopping list
- 1/4 Cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tbs minced fresh gingerroot shopping list
- 3 Drop of chili oil (caution , very Hot) shopping list
- 4 to 6 green onions, cut in 2 inch pieces shopping list
- sesame seeds for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain well. Toss pasta with the sesame oil, and set aside.
- Combine peanut butter and the next four ingredients in a small bowl. Add peanut butter mixture to the pasta and toss gently to combine.
- Add green onions and toss to combine. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Delicious Hot or Cold!
- You can turn the heat up by adding some Red pepper Flakes too!