Fig Newton Carrot CakeFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) carrot cake mix shopping list
- 1 cup water 3/4 cup cholesterol-free egg product shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 15 fig newtons fruit chewy cookies, chopped (about 1-1/2 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 cup angel flake coconut shopping list
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place cake mix, water, egg product and oil in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Stir in chopped cookies and coconut. Pour into greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 25 to 28 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- MIX powdered sugar and orange juice until well blended. Drizzle over cake. Cut into 16 pieces to serve.