Cheddar Cheese Pan BiscuitsFrom littlemissey 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a 9" square baking pan, melt butter in oven (3-5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine all your ingredients except for your milk.
- Stir in milk just until moistened.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface, knead about 10 times or until smooth.
- Pat or roll dough into a 12" x 6" rectangle.
- Cut into 12, 1 inch strips.
- Dip each strip into melted butter in pan.
- Fold strip in half.
- Place folded strips in two rows in same pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with your meal.