Tuscan Peasant SoupFrom chefbaudri 6 years ago
- 1 pound italian sausage, cut iinto 1/2 inch pieces shopping list
- 1/2 pound chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch pieces shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups spinach leaves, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 15 oz. can cannelini beans, drained shopping list
- 14 1/2 oz. can diced tomates, undrained shopping list
- 1 14 1/2 oz. can chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan or dutch oven, cook sausage, chicken, onion and garlic in olive oil until sausage is no longer pink.
- Add all ingredients except parmesan cheese.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve topped with paremesan cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
The Rating3 people
This will top my "must make" list as soon as the weather turns cooler. This is the kind of dish that takes me back to my days with my grandma! Thanks and a big high 5 for you!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
Looking forward to trying this soon. Yum!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
This is absolutely delicious! I am eating it as we speak! YUMMM!
Did use chopped kale instead of spinach because that is what I had on hand, and add two additional cans of chicken broth because my husband likes his soup soupy! Thanks fo...moremamalou in Attleboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!