Cranberry RelishFrom fizzle3nat 6 years ago
- 3/4 c. apple juice or orange juice (I like orange or a combo of both) shopping list
- 1/2 - 2/3 c. sugar (depending on how sweet you want it) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- dash ground cloves shopping list
- 1 - 12 oz. pkg. cranberries (3 c.) shopping list
- 1/2 c. golden raisins shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- * Prep time is cook time; cook time is chill time.
- In a medium saucepan combine juice, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the cranberries and raisins. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cook and stir 3 - 4 min. until cranberries pop. Remove from heat. Stir in pecans.
- Cover and chill for at least two hours before serving. Serve with poultry, pork, or ham. Cover and chill any leftovers for up to two days.