Asian Noodle SlawFrom fizzle3nat 8 years ago
- 6 oz. multigrain spaghetti or soba (buckwheat) noodles shopping list
- 1/3 c. peanut sauce shopping list
- 1/3 c. carrot juice shopping list
- 1 TBSP. finely chopped, peeled fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 TBSP. canola oil shopping list
- 1 - 16 oz. pkg. shredded broccoli (broccoli slaw mix) shopping list
- 3/4 c. shredded carrots shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, return to pan. Using kitchen scissors, snip pasta in small pieces. Cover; keep warm.
- In a bowl, whisk together peanut sauce and carrot juice; set aside.
- In a wok or nonstick skillet stir-fry ginger in hot oil over medium-high heat for 15 seconds. Add broccoli slaw and carrots. Cook, stir for 1 minute.
- Add peanut sauce mixture to skillet. Stir to coat vegetables. Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Add pasta. Using tongs, toss to coat. Serve warm.